Investors Alert Aifxmarkets.com – Regarding registration of issuance, offer or sale of securities/derivatives, and reporting requirements.
Online trading can be a lucrative and exciting way to make money, but it also comes with risks. One of the biggest risks is falling victim to a fraudulent broker who will take your money and disappear. Unfortunately, there are many such brokers on the internet, and one of them is aifxmarkets.com.
Aifxmarkets.com is a website that claims to offer online trading services in forex, CFDs, and cryptocurrencies. It promises high returns, low spreads, fast execution, and professional support. However, a closer look at the website reveals that it is nothing but a scam that tries to lure unsuspecting traders into depositing money and then stealing it.
Products and Services:
Aifxmarkets.com claims to offer a variety of products and services for online trading, such as:
– Forex: The website claims to offer access to over 50 currency pairs, including majors, minors, and exotics.
– CFDs: The website claims to offer access to over 200 CFDs on indices, commodities, stocks, and cryptocurrencies.
– Cryptocurrencies: The website claims to offer access to over 20 cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Ripple.
– Trading Platforms: The website claims to offer two trading platforms: MetaTrader 4 and WebTrader. It also claims to offer mobile trading apps for Android and iOS devices.
– Account Types: The website claims to offer four account types: Basic, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each account type has different features and benefits, such as leverage, spreads, commissions, bonuses, and educational materials.
However, these products and services are not real. They are just part of the scam scheme to attract traders and make them think that they are dealing with a legitimate broker. In reality, aifxmarkets.com does not have any trading license or regulation from any reputable authority. It also does not have any connection with the real MetaTrader 4 platform or any other reputable trading platform. It also does not have any real trading assets or markets. It simply uses fake prices and charts to manipulate traders and make them lose money.
Financial institution & regulatory license:
Aifxmarkets.com claims to be operated by AIFX Markets Ltd., a company With an address in New Zealand. However, this claim cannot be verified.
The only way to communicate with the website is through an email address or a phone number that is likely to be unresponsive or fraudulent.
Trader’s Reviews and Customer Service:
Aifxmarkets.com tries to create a false impression of credibility and trustworthiness by displaying some positive reviews from alleged traders on its homepage. However, these reviews are fake and fabricated. They are written by the scammers themselves or by paid actors who have never traded with the website.
The website also tries to create a false impression of professionalism and responsiveness by offering 24/7 customer service via live chat, email, phone, or social media. However, these customer service channels are either non-existent or unreliable. Many traders have reported that they have never received any reply or assistance from the website after depositing money or requesting withdrawals. Some traders have also reported that they have been harassed or threatened by the website’s representatives when they tried to complain or expose the scam.
How do online trading scams operate:
Online trading scams like aifxmarkets.com operate similarly. They use various tactics to attract traders and convince them to deposit money with them. Some of these tactics are:
– Offering unrealistic returns: The website promises high profits with low risk and minimal effort.
– Offering attractive bonuses: The website offers generous bonuses for opening an account or making a deposit.
– Offering free education: The website offers free webinars, ebooks, videos, or courses on online trading.
– Offering fake testimonials: The website displays fake reviews from satisfied customers who claim to have made money with the website.
– Offering fake regulation: The website claims to be regulated by a reputable authority or jurisdiction.
– Offering fake trading platforms: The website claims to offer advanced and user-friendly trading platforms that are compatible with various devices.
However, once the traders deposit money with the website, they will soon realize that they have been scammed. The website will not allow them to withdraw their money or will impose unreasonable conditions or fees. The website will also manipulate the trading results and make the traders lose money. The website will also ignore or block any communication from the traders or will try to persuade them to deposit more money.
How to Safeguard Against Fraudulent Brokers:
Online trading can be a rewarding activity, but it also requires caution and due diligence. There are many legitimate and regulated brokers on the internet, but there are also many fraudulent and unregulated ones. To safeguard against fraudulent brokers, traders should follow some basic steps, such as:
– Researching the broker: Traders should check the background and reputation of the broker before opening an account or making a deposit. They should verify the broker’s registration, regulation, location, contact details, and customer reviews. They should also avoid brokers that are based in offshore jurisdictions or that have negative feedback from other traders.
– Reading the terms and conditions: Traders should read and understand the terms and conditions of the broker before agreeing to them. They should pay attention to the details of the products and services, the fees and charges, the withdrawal and deposit methods, the bonuses and promotions, and the dispute resolution procedures. They should also avoid brokers that have vague, confusing, or unfair terms and conditions.
– Testing the platform: Traders should test the trading platform of the broker before using it for real trading. They should check the functionality, reliability, security, and compatibility of the platform. They should also compare the prices and charts with other sources and look for any discrepancies or anomalies. They should also avoid brokers that have outdated, faulty, or fake trading platforms.
– Managing the risk: Traders should manage their risk when trading online. They should use appropriate leverage, stop-loss, and take-profit orders. They should also diversify their portfolio and trade with different assets and markets. They should also set a budget and limit their losses. They should also avoid brokers that encourage them to trade with high risk or pressure them to deposit more money.
Aifxmarkets.com is a scam website that pretends to be a legitimate online trading platform. It offers fake products and services, such as forex, CFDs, cryptocurrencies, MetaTrader 4, WebTrader, and various account types.
However, these claims are false and misleading. Aifxmarkets.com is not regulated by any authority and is operating illegally. It also does not have any connection with the real MetaTrader 4 platform or any other reputable trading platform. It also does not have any real trading assets or markets. It simply uses fake prices and charts to manipulate traders and make them lose money.
Aifxmarkets.com is a scam website that should be avoided at all costs. Traders who have been scammed by this website should report it to the relevant authorities and seek legal help. Traders who want to trade online safely and securely should choose a reliable and regulated broker that has a good reputation and customer service.