AQRE Technologies Review
Investors Alert AQRE Technologies aka AQRE FX – Regarding registration of issuance, offer or sale of securities/derivatives, and reporting requirements
Introduction to AQRE Technologies
AQRE Technologies, also known as AQRE FX, is a company that claims to provide online forex trading services to investors. According to its website, aqrefx.com, the company offers various trading platforms, account types, educational resources, and customer support. However, there is a reason to be cautious about this company and its claims.
Products and Services offered by AQRE Technologies
AQRE Technologies claims to offer a range of products and services for forex traders, such as:
– MetaTrader 4 and 5 platforms, which are popular and widely used by traders around the world.
– WebTrader platform, which is a web-based trading platform that does not require any download or installation.
– MobileTrader platform, which is a mobile app that allows traders to access their accounts and trade from anywhere.
– Different account types, such as Standard, Premium, VIP, and Islamic accounts, with varying minimum deposits, spreads, leverage, and commissions.
– Educational resources, such as articles, videos, webinars, ebooks, and courses, that aim to teach traders the basics and advanced strategies of forex trading.
– Customer support, which is available 24/5 via phone, email, live chat, and social media.
Financial institution & regulatory license of AQRE Technologies
AQRE Technologies claims to be a financial institution that is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. However, this claim is misleading and does not provide any assurance of the company’s legitimacy or safety.
The FSA of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is not a reputable or recognized regulator for forex trading. It does not have any authority or jurisdiction over forex brokers or their activities. It does not require any registration, licensing, or reporting from forex brokers. It does not have any rules or standards for forex brokers to follow. It does not have any power or mechanism to supervise, monitor, or enforce compliance from forex brokers. It does not have any means or resources to investigate, sanction, or compensate investors in case of fraud or misconduct by forex brokers.
In other words, the FSA of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is not a regulator at all. It is merely a name that some forex brokers use to create a false impression of being regulated and trustworthy. In reality, these brokers are unregulated and unaccountable. They can operate however they want without any oversight or protection for investors.
Trader’s Reviews and Customer Service of AQRE Technologies
AQRE Technologies does not have many reviews or feedback from traders online. This could indicate that the company is relatively new or has a low number of clients. However, it could also indicate that the company is hiding or deleting negative reviews or complaints from its customers.
The few reviews that are available are mostly negative and alarming. Some traders have reported that AQRE Technologies is a scam that does not allow them to withdraw their money or profits. Some traders have reported that AQRE Technologies has manipulated their trades or accounts without their consent or knowledge. Some traders have reported that AQRE Technologies has harassed them with phone calls or emails to pressure them to deposit more money or trade more frequently.
The customer service of AQRE Technologies is also questionable and unreliable. Some traders have reported that the customer service agents are rude, unprofessional, or unresponsive. Some traders have reported that the customer service agents are unable to answer their questions or resolve their issues. Some traders have reported that the customer service agents are dishonest or misleading about the company’s policies or practices.
How to Safeguard Against Fraudulent Brokers
Dealing with unlicensed and unregulated brokers like AQRE Technologies can expose you to significant risks of losing your money or being scammed. Therefore, it is important to do your due diligence before choosing a forex broker and to take some precautions to protect yourself from fraud.
Some of the steps you can take are:
– Check the registration and regulation status of the broker with your local securities regulator. In Alberta, you can contact the Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) or visit its website to see if the broker is registered or regulated in Alberta or if it has been issued an alert regarding its activities.
– Avoid brokers that claim to be regulated by offshore jurisdictions that do not have effective regulation or supervision of forex trading. These jurisdictions include Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Vanuatu, Seychelles, Marshall Islands, Belize, Dominica, etc.
– Research the reputation and history of the broker online. Look for reviews, feedback, complaints, testimonials, ratings, awards, etc. from other traders who have used the broker’s services. Be wary of brokers that have many negative reviews or no reviews at all. Be skeptical of brokers that have only positive reviews or reviews that sound too good to be true.
– Test the quality and reliability of the broker’s products and services. Try out the broker’s trading platforms, account types, educational resources, and customer support. See if they meet your needs and expectations. See if they are user-friendly, functional, secure, and transparent. See if they have any hidden fees, charges, or conditions. See if they have any technical issues, glitches, or errors.
– Start with a small amount of money and trade cautiously. Do not deposit more money than you can afford to lose. Do not trade with high leverage or risk. Do not trade with emotions or impulses. Do not trade without a plan or strategy. Do not trade without doing your research or analysis. Do not trade without setting your stop-loss and take-profit levels.
– Monitor your trades and accounts regularly. Keep track of your profits and losses. Keep track of your deposits and withdrawals. Keep track of your trades and positions. Keep track of your margin and equity. Keep track of your commissions and spreads. Keep track of your bonuses and promotions.
– Report any suspicious or fraudulent activities to your local securities regulator. If you encounter any problems or issues with your broker, such as difficulty in withdrawing your money, manipulation of your trades or accounts, harassment or pressure from the broker, false or misleading information from the broker, etc., you should contact the ASC or visit its website at https://www.asc.ca/en/Enforcement/How-to-Report-Fraud to file a complaint or report a fraud.
AQRE Technologies is a company that claims to offer forex trading services, but it is not registered or regulated in Alberta. This means that it is operating illegally and exposing investors to high risks of losing their money or being scammed. Therefore, you should avoid dealing with this company and any other unlicensed and unregulated brokers.
Instead, you should look for a reputable and trustworthy broker that is registered and regulated in Alberta or in another jurisdiction that has effective regulation and supervision of forex trading. You should also do your due diligence before choosing a broker and take some precautions to protect yourself from fraud.
Forex trading can be a rewarding and exciting activity, but it can also be risky and challenging. You should only trade with money that you can afford to lose and with a broker that you can trust.