Investors Alert CatalyXIt – Regarding registration of issuance, offer or sale of securities/derivatives, and reporting requirements
Introduction to CatalyXIt:
CatalyXIt is a website that claims to be a leading online trading platform that allows users to trade in various financial instruments, such as forex, stocks, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies. The website claims that CatalyXIt offers advanced trading tools, low spreads, fast execution, and high leverage. The website also claims that CatalyXIt is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Products and Services offered by CatalyXIt:
According to its website, CatalyXIt offers the following products and services to its users:
– A web-based trading platform that is compatible with any device and browser
– A mobile app that allows users to trade on the go
– A demo account that allows users to practice trading with virtual funds
– A variety of account types that cater to different levels of experience and investment
– A range of educational resources and market analysis that help users improve their trading skills and knowledge
– A customer support team that is available 24/7 via phone, email, and live chat
Financial institution & regulatory license of CatalyXIt:
CatalyXIt claims to be operated by two entities: CatalyXIt Pty Ltd, which is registered in Australia and regulated by ASIC, and CatalyXIt Ltd, which is registered in Cyprus and regulated by CySEC. The website provides the registration numbers and addresses of these entities, as well as the license numbers of their regulators. However, this information is not verified by any independent sources and may be false or misleading.
Trader’s Reviews and Customer Service of CatalyXIt:
A quick online search reveals that CatalyXIt has received many negative reviews and complaints from traders who have used its services. Some of the common issues reported by these traders are:
– Difficulty in withdrawing funds from their accounts
– Unauthorised charges and fees on their accounts
– Manipulation of prices and spreads on the platform
– Pressure from account managers to deposit more money or accept bonuses
– Harassment and threats from customer service agents when requesting refunds or complaints
How do online trading scams operate:
Online trading scams are a type of fraud that targets unsuspecting investors who are looking for opportunities to make money online. These scams typically involve:
– Creating fake or misleading websites that claim to offer legitimate trading services
– Using aggressive marketing tactics and false promises to lure potential victims into signing up and depositing money
– Using sophisticated software and algorithms to manipulate the trading platform and the market data
– Making it difficult or impossible for victims to withdraw their money or close their accounts
– Ignoring or intimidating victims who try to contact them or seek legal action
How to Safeguard Against Fraudulent Brokers:
To avoid falling victim to online trading scams, investors should always do their due diligence before choosing a broker or a platform. Some of the steps they can take are:
– Checking the reputation and credibility of the broker or the platform online, such as by reading reviews, testimonials, ratings, forums, etc.
– Verifying the registration and regulation status of the broker or the platform with the relevant authorities, such as ASIC, CySEC, FCA, etc.
– Reading and understanding the terms and conditions, policies, fees, charges, etc. of the broker or the platform before signing up or depositing money
– Avoiding brokers or platforms that offer unrealistic returns, bonuses, guarantees, etc.
– Using only secure payment methods and keeping records of all transactions
– Being cautious of unsolicited calls, emails, messages, etc. from brokers or platforms that pressure them to invest more money or accept offers
– Reporting any suspicious or fraudulent activities to the appropriate agencies or organizations
CatalyXIt is a company that claims to offer online trading services in various financial markets. However, many signs and indicators suggest that CatalyXIt is a scam that aims to defraud investors of their money. Therefore, investors should be wary of this company and avoid using its services. Instead, they should look for reputable and regulated brokers or platforms that provide transparent and fair trading conditions.